At Robinson Way we take complaints seriously
Robinson Way is committed to treating its customers fairly. We regularly monitor calls and working practices to ensure that they meet the high standards that we set. Should we ever fail to meet your expectations or should you feel dissatisfied with our conduct in any way we would welcome your comments. As part of our commitment to you we have a formal complaints procedure to help you with any concerns you may have. Whilst we hope you will not find any reason to complain, if you do feel dissatisfied please bring this to our attention by following these steps:
If you have not already raised your issue with us, you can address your concerns to the Complaints Team, either by post, by email or by telephone on 0800 028 5721. It will help us if you can provide:
- Your name, address, contact telephone number and account reference number.
- Full details of your concern or complaint.
- What you would like us to do to put things right.
- Copies of any documentation you feel might be relevant.
Robinson Way Ltd
Once you have contacted us, we will do all that we can to resolve matters as quickly as possible.
- We will investigate your concerns fully, keeping you informed of any development
- We aim to resolve all concerns by close of business on the 3rd day following receipt. We will confirm in writing that we have resolved all concerns to your satisfaction. If we are unable to resolve the matter within this timeframe, we will send out an acknowledgement of your complaint by letter within 5 working days of receipt.
- We will then try to resolve your complaint within 8 weeks, keeping you informed of any progress.
- Following our investigation we will write to you with a final response. We will give you details of our findings and conclusion, which we hope will resolve the complaint to your satisfaction.
We realise that no matter how hard we try to meet your expectations you may still remain dissatisfied. If this is the case, or if we have taken more than 8 weeks to resolve your complaint, then you can take this further by following step 3.
We will try to resolve your concerns fully, however if you feel they have not been addressed you are entitled to approach one of the following organisations. This must be done within 6 months of receiving our final response.
- The Financial Ombudsman Service ("FOS"). If applicable, we will enclose a FOS leaflet with our final response to you.
- The Information Commissioner will deal with complaints regarding the protection of your data.
- The Credit Services Association ("CSA") will deal with complaints in relation to the CSA Code of Practice for Debt Collection Agencies.
The above schemes act independently as a resolution service for customers with unresolved complaints.