I'm worried about Coronavirus
Expand the questions below to find help about Coronavirus (Covid-19) and managing your finances at this time.
- If you’re struggling financially due the current situation you can use our self service portal to reduce your current monthly payment. Simply login, choose ‘update my plan’ then follow the on-screen instructions to calculate how much you can afford to pay.
- If you can't afford to make a payment and need further help and assistance please call us on 0800 121 6902
- Don’t forget that you can get free debt help and advice from organisations including Stepchange should you need further advice on your situation. Simply visit www.stepchange.org
- There are lots of ways you can continue to pay us. You can use our self service portal to set up a continuous payment method like direct debit, or you can make a one off card payment through the payment page on our website.
- You could also set up a Standing Order through your bank.
- If you would like to set up a direct debit simply use the login or register buttons at the top of the page and select ‘update my payment plan’ option.
- Yes, you can still call us however we may be required to operate with a reduced number of staff. This means that you may experience extended wait times when attempting to call us
- Don’t forget you can use our self service portal anytime which allows you to:
- Make a payment
- Review your current plan
- Update your contact details
We are always here to help with an questions you might have.